Paddy Power is Ireland’s largest bookmaker, also having made a big name in the UK. It still offers the largest telephone better service in Ireland too. They have a reputation for their quirky novelty bets which have included the name of Wayne Rooney’s baby, who would replace Pope John Paul II and if God exists. During the 2007 Rugby World Cup, Tongan Rugby player Epi Taione changed his name by deed poll to Paddy Power for the duration of the tournament in response to their sponsorship of the Tongan team. Paddy Power are one of our favourite bookmakers here at Premiership Tips.
Paddy Power are giving away £20 in free bets to new members, as offered on the links throughout our website. They also have bonuses for their online casino.
Betting with Paddy Power
Paddy Power has a large betting coverage. You can bet on Football (Internationals, European Tournaments, Domestic mainly), Horse Racing, Greyhound Racing, Rugby, Golf, Tennis, Motor Sports, Cricket… the list of sports go on, as well as Financials, Politics etc and their Novelty Bets (Births, Big Brother, Awards etc). There’s something for everyone! Paddy Power also offer a lot of money back specials, make sure you check those out in case your horse has fallen! Also offers Live Betting.
Deposits – You can deposit funds into your Paddy Power account via cash in one of their near-200 outlets, or online using Credit Card, Debit Card, Neteller, Paypal, Moneybookers, Bank Transfer and Cheque.
Withdrawals – You can use the same methods for withdrawal, with a minimum withdrawal of £10/€10 and a daily maximum limit of £2000 or €2500.
What PremiershipTips.com likes about Paddy Power
1. Here at Premiership Tips, the first thing that comes to our mind, and puts a smile on our face is their novelty betting. There’s some fun markets out there and we all like putting £10 on at the beginning of the year on one of them, with the money going to charity. Of course, there are some novelty bets out there to take serious if you’re an avid Big Brother follower etc. We also like them for more than just that.
2. A good range of markets and good odds, and can often find them giving the best odds on a favourite.
3. Must give a shout out to their Money Back Specials. Always worth keeping an eye out and you’d be surprised how often they pay out!
What we dislike
1. Their football coverage often lacks outside the big leagues, so this is not a place to come if you’re looking to bet on FK Modrica to win at home this weekend.
2. They clearly only aim for the UK/Irish markets, mixing the above and the fact they only allow you to bet in GBP (£) and the Euro (€).
Premiership Tips are big fans of Paddy Power, and if you’re based in Ireland or the UK too, we think you won’t be disappointed if you signed up today. Solid history, offering good performance and quick payouts. If you’re into your novelty bets, then this is the number 1 bookmaker for you!